Obesity and belly fat are common among too many children. When they become adults, they find themselves facing peer pressure, and deadly health issues, including….
- Low esteem
- Social disorder
- Bully attack
- High Cholesterol
- Early development of heart diseases
- Liver or kidney problem
- Discomfort and sleepless night
- And some other health issues.
Yes, everyone knows about obesity issues, but few do what it takes to overcome obesity. Why?
- How many times have you been seduced into eating delicious, but unhealthy “comfort-foods-?”, after seeing or hearing a commercial advertisement?
- How many times have you heard some, including yourself, say “The way to a man’s heart (attack) is through his stomach“?
- How many times have you heard some say “the baby is soooo0 cuuuuute and chubby”?
Increase in fast food, burger and ice cream post has brought no remedy to obesity in childhood and adolescent stage. This is because most adults are already aware about fats including fat belly and its igniting diseases but kids, youngsters and adolescent children are less observant about what they eat. They give attention to their appetite and its satisfaction.
Most adults are being told to abstain from high carbs and fatty meals and do more regular exercise just to keep lean stomach while some young teen are being neglected to be exposed to early encountering of bad health.
Fat belly can occur when one is obese. You gain fat belly, when you gain body weight. It’s rare to see lean people with big tummy unless they are pregnant. So when you lose body weight, you will equally lose stomach fat.
A prior remedy to belly fat in youth lies in encouraging adequate eating of right meals by making a good food time table at home and watching over what they eat each day. Parents should keep their eyes on the type of food consumed by their kids and inform them about the implication of eating junk food.
It’s compulsory for every youth to have lean belly because it can affect their daily interaction, relationship, self esteem, appearance, and social conduct.
Arresting obesity and belly fat in teens, is the key foundation for building strong and fit adults.